To accomplish the goals of our strategic plan, we’ve updated our membership infrastructure to take advantage of new technology. In a phased implementation, the Alumnae Association is updating our website and membership portal. The new platform gives us a centralized dashboard for 90% of our activities, improving communication, transparency, and engagement.
Here are a few of the benefits you’ll see:
- Manage your own member profile and contact information
- Manage dues payments and donations with just a few clicks from your phone
- Search for members and send secure emails through the membership directory
- Manage your privacy levels individually and independently
- Organize every aspect of your class reunions from a single dashboard
- Communicate through email and text blasts without third party advertising or cost
- Share photos and event announcements with greater ease
With our new platform, we’ll modernize fundraising drives and share accurate progress transparently. In later phases, we’ll enable a mobile app, putting the sisterhood at your fingertips and allowing for more detailed communication than we’re currently managing on Facebook. We will have financial tools for various fund raising, including donations, merchandise sales, memberships, and more.
You’ll be better informed, and more empowered in your alumnae engagement. We think you’ll agree it’s a timely advance, and we’re excited for its potential to grow our membership and advance our mission. Stay tuned..
Girls High Forever,
Antoinette (Toni) Bailey Nottingham
President, Alumnae Association of
The Philadelphia High School for Girls